Thursday, January 21, 2010

Still sick... + Vanness' Testimony by Jma

Ah... tell me what's wrong..
1. My cough that was going away suddenly came back... and I'm coughing worse and harder than before!
2. My new laptop is supposed to be 3-4 times faster than my old one... why is it slower? Is it because of Win Vista?

Anyway...

Surprise surprise!

I was surprised to come into my blog to see so many comments left on my tagboard. Thanks everyone for coming by, it's so encouraging to know that people do read or come by! Especially when I've been told I write too much and it's quite taxing for y'all to read... but I'm so happy yeah..!

Simple Test

I remember in my earlier entry (click here to see), I mentioned how simply blessed I was compared to many ones in the world... and that I shouldn't complain about my living circumstances or little things. Right after that, the test came so timely.... but I believe I was touched even deeper within.

In this hot summer heat, my ceiling fan has to be turned on a maximum speed to be able to just keep myself cool and perspiration free. However, as I was napping after work one evening, I heard a snap that sounded like a power failure. And the next moment, I realised my ceiling fan had stopped turning... after awhile, it picked up again, but it was turning so slowly that I couldn't even feel the air current.... last night was horrible with the summer heat...

But something within me helped me to appreciate the blessed conditions that I am still in despite the heat... a nice roof and a nice bed. God so reminded me of what May Cheung preached on Sunday as to how God provides for us.... Yes! To be able to enjoy is a blessing on top of His providence! Let me live in contentment... yeah!

God is GOOD! I found another fan I once had in the house... left by Rosie when she left... thank God for fans...! (Er hem... and those of you who think you can't live without airconditioning...?) Hahaha..

To each man their own convictions! God is GOOD!!

No Jap~

Yeah.. was supposed to be at Jap class now.. but I can't stop coughing so I thought I'd give it a miss. Especially when the kids at class spend half the time talking nonsense and wasting the precious time of working adults...! I just wanna write this entry and go to bed early!

Against Domestic Violence

I once again got this from Jma's site. Hm... if y'all got time, please send 10 seconds to help in the tiniest way. I'm actually happy that YouTube can be used for such a cause... yes~ please watch the 2 videos!





Van Ness Kor's Testimony

I'm actually amazed because right after I posted Vanness' City Harvest Church testimony video on my blog, Jma posted an entry on his blog! Wahaha... Holy Spirit's at work!

So if you haven't watched the video, it's on my previous entry. If you wanna know more details... here's what Jma wrote on his blog. He also mentioned the same testimony in a video link I posted earlier if you wanna see it...  Here goes:




When I first met Van Ness, he was quite lost spiritually, but through prayer and seeking God he made a dramatic turn for the better. He decided one day to personally commit his life fully to Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I baptized him in my backyard swimming pool in Los Angeles. That day I shared with him being baptized does not mean you will now have to be perfectly holy, but it means to trust that God alone can make him holy in His grace. That day he took the step of faith and has never been the same since!

Recently, Van Ness and I did a concert and major outreach to youth in Indonesia together. Thousands of youth from Indonesia came to hear him perform his songs, but Van Ness didn’t just give them a performance he gave them a message.

On stage he wore a t-shirt that he personally made. On the t-shirt it said, “GOD IS BETTER THAN SEX!” I was quite shocked when I saw him wear the t-shirt. He then began to share how he gave his life to Jesus and decided to give up all his past sins and bad habits. But there was one sin that was very difficult for him to let go of: sex.
Read more (click here...)

Yes... let us Shine and SHINE!

Guys... let us not stop praying for different entertainment artistes...! Woo hoo! God is GOOD!

Wanna do some praying?
1. Pray for Evelyn's internship application to be accepted so she can complete her internship before Uni starts!
2. Pray for the cough I'm having to go away, and for my health to become better so I won't keep falling sick all the time!
3. Pray for Cintia's grandma who is now in hopsital to recover, and to know Jesus as her Lord and Saviour.

Thanks y'all... Prayers... TAKE OFF!
Holy Spirit... TAKE OVER!!

No comments: