Monday, January 25, 2010

Testimony from Jma

Praise God!! Evelyn got her internship we've all been praying for! God is good.... yeah? Thanks everyone for praying... Evelyn thanks y'all deep deep from her heart! Hee (i'm her spokesperson... if you wanna book her, please let me know... wahaha)


So a Monday's just gone by... Work went well... and got to go home early... apparently I was the last one to go home... but still considered early! hee..

Then came home, had dinner and watched Da Lang (Hi My Sweetheart) at the same time... then went back to Uni for Japanese class... ohh.. I think I did well today! Hopefully I don't forget what I learnt... wahaha..

Then came back home... finished up Da Lang... and Autumn's Concerto. Ah... Yeah... 2 drama's I've been catching onto now... Doing the Da Lang dance with Cintia and Evelyn was fun too! Da Lang... da lang... dalang dalang dalang dalang dalang~~~!! Wahaha...

Anyway... also caught on to a great testimony from Jaeson Ma...



I've been so encouraged by his blog lately... seeing him do the 365 days of LOVE... everyday there's a great testimony of how God is using this man... makes me reconsider what I'm doing with my everyday life. God can use us whenever we are available for Him..

I sometimes think I wanna do this and that for God... and plan and plan ahead... but faith without actions is dead. May we find our hands and feet for God.. and do it with a simple heart to love just like Jesus loves us... not so that people can praise our works... but praise the works of our Father in Heaven.

I always so love the song we sing at church that goes "Oh Lord my God.. to you I give my hands... Oh Lord my God... to you I give my feet..."

Yes... our hands and feet to Jesus, not literally... but by our doing and going... all for Jesus!

Let's GO!!! And remain in Him!

Have a great Australia Day holiday everyone... me still gonna go in work for awhile tomorrow.. hahaha... so night y'all~!

No comments: