Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back In Brisbane

Back to Business... ah... the responsibilities and all~ But also a fulfilling plan ahead yeah!

I'm excited!!

The flight home was quite bad... air turbulence and horrible movies... only thing that I remembered was watching Fung Yun... until I fell asleep.. and somehow in a 'drunken state' due to the motion sickness medication... I heard my first boy (Jeff Chang's songs)... my recent ex-bf, Jay Chou's songs... and my current ai mei relationship with Xiao Zhu's songs....

Wahahaa... ok.. lame... Dun take me seriously ok! I only had them on my songs playlist but I didn't know it would automatically play the songs after the movie..

Yeah... anyway.. I think that was the only good part... I almost fainted after disembarking though... totally unwell...

Anyway.. I had a great time cleaning my room, unpacking... showering, resting... and having my 3 hour intensive Jap class... oh.. my Japanese Surname is Yo!

Wahaha... Yes.. it's Yo-San here... check it out.. yo~!

Goodnight y'all.. I'mma sleep early tonight. Hee... (not very early le la)

Work tomorrow!

No comments: