Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Treasure Hunter

The holiday is flying past.. initially it started slow... but now I so don't feel like going back... I know I can't, cuz there are still things waiting for me to do in Brisbane... can't just let my emotions pull me down!

I wonder how much longer can I endure this feeling of leaving home over and over again... but then if I'm back here for good, will I really be happy?

Either way... I believe God's got something GOOD worked out for me.. so I just gotta keep running, and doing what I've been called to do, at work and at home... and wherever I am!



Watched The Treasure Hunter today with Mum @ the new shopping centre in Bugis, called Illuma.. nice place, I think I really like Illuma.. as for the movie, not too bad filming... Jay Chou?

Forever the same when he acts.. I don't think he will ever wanna star in a role that doesn't make him look all 帅and 威风, agree? I used to admire this Jay Chou guy yeah, not that I don't admire his talents anymore... but... I just feel pride soaring in his life at this point... It's very normal again.. for him at where his success has taken him to this day.

But I really do feel a bit broken for this brother you know... yes.. bro Jay. I do love his success and where he is at today... but on the other hand... I think he could do more than just that with his life too! Brothers and sisters, let's keep him in prayer alright? :)

Photos!


So that's me and Illuma Shopping Centre




That's a cool Jap restaurant!



Met the WanAtutu girls yesterday~!
Drea, Gera, Eliza, Me and Eleen!




Then as we were about the leave, Artery Soon Hwee came by while he was heading home from work! Woo hoo~ nice reunion, we had to take another photo!



My family outing @ JP @ Ding Tai Feng on Saturday 2nd Jan 2010.
I love you family!



There are 3 sick ladies in my house now.. and I'm one of the them. Haha... coughing coughing cough.. COUGH! (splat) oops..!

No comments: