Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mission: Back To Intimacy

Ah... Happy Australia Day guys~!

I had a nice day I would say. Started off the day with God... yes, I'm on mission: Back To Intimacy.

You can never achieve something good without God. Man might think it's good, but I know it isn't. Goodness can only be achieved and come from the one who is truly Good.

So I'm heading on this mission - 'Back to Intimacy' I will call it.

I know once we make a decision like that the enemy's just gonna start roaring and prowling.... But I know God is with me... and that's what He told me in prayer meeting today.

"...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
- Mathhew 28:20b (NIV)

There's gonna be a purification process... as He will do His work in me as I seek to set apart myself for His Kingdom...

Video Clip of Jma's 365 Days of Love - Babysitting.... it's actually quite cool... Baby Aiden's really cute. Have fun watching the clip!



May we look around for the needs of others... Go forth with Jesus' love!

The verses that comes to my mind:

On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.
- Matthew 9:12-13

Think about it..


So yeah... other stuff I accomplished today...

1. Swam 1km (20 laps)... woo hoo.. finally used my new swimming gear... I think I accidentally rubbed off the anti fog of my one of my new goggles lens when I was washing it at home... sob... :( But... the anti fog didn't seem to really work at all...! It still fogged up while I was in the pool! lol...

2. Went to work and enjoyed the air con in the office... surfing the net and trying to improve my Japanese... wahaha... and I came across the show Gokusen... whao.... I was so shocked to see 2 of the actors so young... I think they were only in their early 20s back then... they are the Hana Yori Dango's Domyoji and Hanazawa Rui (also Sano-san in Hanakimi).

Wahaha... interesting yeah..?

Anyway... back to work again tomorrow! Ah... maybe I should jump on the threadmill too... we'll see! Wahaha... it's been awhile since I've done my kms due to the cough that hasn't gone away.. I already finished my cough syrup (yes, gulped down the last bit about 15 mins ago). So... let's pray it'll go away!

Current prayer needs...
1. I'm praying to buy a cheap and good 2nd hand car (manual is fine) by Feb-March. But one that I won't have to spend money to fix after I buy it...
2. Pray that God will bring forth divine appointments in my path and I will not miss it! Pray for me to have courage to meet people and do God's work too!

Lastly..

I will leave with you a verse that's been threading in my heart recently....

"We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. "
- 1 Thessalonians 1:3 (NIV)

No comments: