Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chilled out with Wushu pals last night at Bugis... didn't take any photos la. Quite tired of hovering around with a CAM. Haha.. It was great just catching up and see how much everyone have grown in the past year.

I went back to SP Wushu Training grounds too... didn't recognise most of them.. foreign and unknown faces... only recognised Eugene, KY and Xing Yan. Yeah... it was great just chilling with them, even though not much was said. Especially KY... wahaha... he said, "你还是很了解我."

是啊...!

And it was quite funny... would be so great if Sam was around too. I think a certain kind of bond cannot be easily broken isn't it. Sometimes I'd check back and chill around my old entries in my previous blog that I have decided to abandon. And looking back at those times... I see how much God has transformed my life... God can make you're life better.

I don't like changes... but when changes make me better, I enjoy the benefits of changings after the difficulties! God is good!

Watching IP Man now... so I'mma blog later~ Chill out yeah~

No comments: