Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pray for Xiao Zhu!

Yesterday I met Eleen and Eliza at Dempsey St for some romantica luncha tea chill-out. Wahaha....


Me, Eleen and Eliza @ Ben&Jerrys~


Along the way, we were just speaking about forbidden love. Eliza mentioned about some forbidden love.. wahahaha... then dunno how we talked and lol... here's what I said after Eliza finished her part.

Xuan: Hey girls.... lately, I've been feeling...

Eliza and Eleen's eyes shot up in curiosity.

Xuan: Er no la.... I like someone la...

Eliza: Heh heh... like who ah...?

Xuan: Aiyah... but it's like... the forbidden love type la... so don't have to think about it la..

Eleen: Oh... forbidden...

Xuan: Ya.. He's not Christian...

Eleen and Eliza: Oh... (sounded concerned)

Xuan: Ya... He's Xiao Zhu.... Luo Zhi Xiang.

*Sudden silence*

Eliza: Walao, why are we talking to her...

Eleen: Alamak...

Wahaha... funny.... no la... but since a little more than a year ago, I have been burdened to pray for this man. Kind of forgot about it along the way..... but now.... I think we really gotta pray.

Wanna hear something I'mma say that's gonna make you cold sweat -_-" again.....?

Ok.. it's a bit lame..
.
.
.
.
but....
.
.
.
I spent some time working this out...
.
.
.
Ya ready?
.
.
.
Yeah?
.
.
.
.
.
Ok here's it!


The similarities and differences between Xiao Zhu.. and ME!

Ok... let me mention, I'm not trying to give myself the props... The similarities were mentioned by others....ok!

Some Similarites (observed by my friends and family)
1. Both crazy and lame.
2. Both got that idiotic smile sometimes.
3. Both very random when speaking... can make people go -_-"
4. Both can break out into a dance and song anytime.
5. Both can imitate others.
6. Both cute la (my opinion.. wahaha).
7. The list goes on... find out and observe la..! 

Some Differences (observed by myself)
1. He's famous in the media industry I'm not.
2. He dances better than me.
3. He speak better Mandarin and I speak better English. wahaha..!
4. He's yet to know Jesus....

Ah... ok, took me a long winding road, as usual, to come to my main point, point 4 - He's yet to know Jesus.

I chanced upon two videos of his concert clips today... that just made me tear along with him... but beyond the superficial tears... deep down inside, I prayed.. God, help this man. Y'all know what I mean.... You know God's heart for him... Jesus loves this man.

So many artistes in the entertainment industry have fallen into different temptations given along the way.. especially when they are rising up in success.. Breaks my heart to see that. I ask for you to pray hand in hand with me for them.... for this man and his family to be touched by God and be protected under His Wings....

God touched the lives of Van Ness, Jin, Edison Chen.. and many others who are now shining for Jesus in the industry... God will continue to touch lives! I believe He will!! :)

If you're interested... here are them videos. Just 2 of them... and see if you feel like I did. (sorry if you don't know him or the language...!)

First concert in year 2005, few days after his Dad passed away.


Second concert in 2008, with his mum


Through his effort and perseverance over the years, he has gotten this far.

As much as Xiao Zhu desires to make an impact in the society and touching many souls however he is able to, God desires to touch this man. Let's pray that one day, Xiao Zhu will be standing up there on the stage, telling people what God has done for him and his mum.

Be a bright light, by following the Bright Morning Star.

I believe God will move and answer prayers as His people pray... so if you came by.. let's pray!! :)

Prayers... take off!!

No comments: