Saturday, January 30, 2010

365 Days of Love

Oh... So I whipped up a meal for Kuzi and Wen Huey today since we acquired heaps of rice from last night's life group. Ah... turned out to be sticky rice which I was a bit sad... but it seemed like they were both blessed by it. Wahaha... y'all never know how you could bless someone yeah?

So Kuzi's here enjoying the rice... and we're just talking about someone she knew back home who passed away just recently... and also just reflective talk yeah..

Last night couple O people from J6 were giving a farewell speech for me and Set Yen... It was very encouraging to hear what they were saying... and I've not really had such a 'mushy' session with anyone yet. But.... God blesses us in one way or another. And I quite needed that encouragement too!

Anyway, I gotta go to work now... then might jump in the pool for a swim.. followed by dinner catch up with my homegirl Atieno!

Iight... hope I don't get caught in no rain~!

No comments: