Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Fragility of Life

The December corner has hit me.

To end the tough year of 2009 for many ones, it wasn't over.

Our beloved friend, Raymond Thian, is now in the hospital fighting for his life in intensive care unit. Please pray for him to wake up, for the bleeding to stop, for full complete recovery and God's love to touch him.

This made me wonder.... so much about life.
A night ago, we were just having dinner together... the next morning, he was admitted to hospital after trying to swerve away from a bus, he hit a kerb and flew into a bus shelter.

Fight this fight Raymond....
There's a fight going on now, and God will help you... keep praying, brothers and sisters.

I thank yesterday, sat down with Him, and just thanked God for so many things in my life. So so many things...

And eventually, I thanked God, for being able to be thanking Him.

Let us leave aside the things of this world, and continue to strive pursue what really needs to pursue... life is so fragile... so always be thankful.

I love my family back home, and my family here. God is Good.

 Let's keep praying... :) keep praying.

The humility and heart of people who has been changed and touched by God... I'm touched and will continue to pray for the things that God so placed in my heart...

GO4GOD Van Ness.

No comments: