Monday, December 28, 2009

Xmas Significance + Jesus - Unreasonable?

I'm going to M'sia for a short trip until Thursday tomorrow... but before that, let me just write one more blog entry...? A couple... let me post the 1st one...

Had a great service at Aldersgate Methodist Church today. Uncle Philip preached a great message about "What's so good about Christmas?"

It's not about us. It's not about us shopping. It's not just a public holiday.

May we learn to look out for those in need around us, and be a blessing to them. For Jesus loves them, and as we love Him, let us learn to do what pleases Him.

The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
- Matthew 25:40

I was checking out Stephen Tong on Youtube today as Jace recommended awhile back.
And I came upon a video of his that was truly inspiring yeah.. actually, heaps of them. But let me just show you one of them.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- John 14:6



Someone asked the question, why is Jesus so unreasonable by claiming that?
Check out the answer in this video. Sorry friends who don't understand Chinese... Let me know so I can translate for ya. :)



We all need the air to survive. Don't ask why the air is unreasonable. :)

But let me just say, God is good. And God is love. =) Above all, God LOVES YOU. And He cares for you.

Here's a cool video Jared made... awesome work bro.



Have a blessed Christmas!

No comments: