Saturday, December 12, 2009

See you Brisbane, Hello Singapore!

As the title very much tells the essence, I'm home!

After a 7 hour 20 min flight home, with a migrane through the whole journey, I finally touched down in "Sensual Singapore"! Yes... the Singapore that I've been longing to taste, to feel and to touch for a while now.

I'm home people, I'm home. Just for a month.


See you Brisbane

I managed to visit Raymond once more before I left. Apparently he couldn't remember anything that happened on Monday. His memory only contained what happened until 3am on Monday... and what happened after that... he couldn't remember nothing. He couldn't remember me singing and dancing for him in the ICU.... But...


So happy to see Raymond back to his normal self - munching on food!!
See, that's a PEACH!!

Praise God!

Well, we've decided as Judah 6 to do up a cool gift for him to document the whole incident. Prayerfully, this will be able to amplify the HAND OF GOD upon his life and protect upon him in the whole situation. Let us continue to pray that Raymond will come to know the Saving Grace of Jesus, and to receive Him personally into his life. Let's keep praying. God is and always have been a faithful God. And He will answer our prayers! He has already - just one more - RAYMOND'S SALVATION!

Keep praying! Faith, Hope and Love!

Appreciation and some farewells...

So I did up a couple of pretty gifts for Christmas, mainly for my colleagues, sheep and shepherd, a couple for those graduating and leaving (sob... kwayt)and just a couple more for some friends. I thank God for y'all in my life. I love you from my heart and I'm still learning to expand this love deeper and fuller with Christ's love for me.



Kwayti sisters - good luck Kwayti Yek!
KWAYT!

Some random Christmas-ty photos


Work Christmas party at Michelle's place - her pool



Bring a dish dinner - we used Ben's pool table as our dinner table!!



Christmas rudolph in the Little Lab @ IMB - cute!!


Hello Singapore!

Yes, I'm back in Singapore. Uncle Jason kindly came to the airport to pick me with Mum and Dad. Dad's car got hit and damaged in a car accident so it's been taking awhile for the mechanic to fix it. So happy to see all of them at the airport. I wasn't expecting a car to come! But thank God for Uncle Jason!

Hm... I realised all the cars in Singapore looks so sleek and nicely polished. Pretty pretty... I've been away too long!

Like I mentioned at the start, I really miss home. It felt like this year crawled by... yet, so quickly if we look back, we're in December. It's been an eventful year... a year of struggles, breakthrough and growing.

To spend the last of 2009 in Singapore sounds fun. I pray and sense it'll be something different from other years that I return home.

It was actually pretty cool. I took my bro's guitar and started playing some praise and worship songs, and Mum just joined in! And we were praising God in the room until someone called! LOL~! GOD IS GOOD!

Praying that God will use this holiday for His Glory!

God is Good! Alright, time to just chill over Chinese tea with Mum, Dad, Grandma and Uncle Jason. Thank God for all of them, the precious people in my life.
(everyone else is precious too, just that, they're not at home now~! and we're just gonna chill without them!!)

Keep praying - faith, hope and love!


Join me in praying please?
- Pray for Raymond to receive Jesus into his life.
- Pray for Grandma to receive Jesus into her life. She's having her 80th birthday today!
- Pray that God will move and bring salvation to the rest of my family - Dad, Sis, uncles, aunties and cousins!

God is good!!!

Love y'all.

No comments: