Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Y'all

With Love to all my friends and family all over the world..




From home in Singapore, to Malaysia, to Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Korea, Japan, India, Pakistan, Kenya, Zimbabwe, France, United Kingdom, Brazil, Colombia, America, Canada, New Zealand... all the way to Australia, my 2nd home.
 hope i haven't left out any countries with friends there! sorry if I did!


Yeah, all my friends for some reason all over the world.. I miss y'all, and I love y'all. Sending you some Christmas wishes and blessings flying down by prayer, whether or not you know Jesus or not. Jesus knows you, and Christmas is here, because Jesus came!

Christmas Eve

Had a great Xmas eve with Mum and Dad around Orchard. Sis took us to pedicure and manicure... muwahaha.. check out my nails later. Had my fav asian kitchen la mian for dinner...


Muwahaha.. nails after pedi and mani cure~~

Dad, Mum and Me @ Asian Kitchen at City Link 24 Dec 09
 
My prawn wonton la mian..



Xiao Long Bao... slurp!


I also attended Hope Church Singapore's Christmas Celebration Service at Suntec yesterday, Xmas eve. What an amazing service it was! Oh, I thought the spot lights were a little too much of an overkill, but I think it was great! The message and both the dance and drama performances! God is good!!



At The Door Xmas Celebration Service @ Hope SG at Suntec Exhibition Hall. 24 Dec 09
 
Praise God, Mum and Dad came too..!



It was overwhelming.. so many people. I've never attended any Hope Services that was so big... and this was only ONE of the 2 services of that day! Praise God!! :)
Oh yes.. that's only one side of the centre... there's more than another half behind me..!



Mum and Dad~ :)



Hope Brisbanites~! God is Good!



After that, Dad treated Mum and I Hokkaido Ice Cream.. yum...!



Esplanade a.k.a Durian of Singapore. Hee hee.



All the presents I received... so blessed. All the wonderful people who prepared presents.. I didn't even prepare nothing... thank you everyone! :)


I wished more of my friends were around to be touched by Jesus... the HOPE of the world. But, in His time yeah? Recently, Mum's been huming over the same song called, In His Time. We're all trusting God for Dad's salvation. In His Time! :)

In His Time


In His time, In His Time
He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Lord please show me every day
As your teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say
In Your time.

In Your time, In Your Time
You make all things beautiful in Your time.
Lord my life to You I bring
May each song I have to sing
Be to you a lovely thing
In Your time.


God is Good!

Today (Christmas!) 25 Dec 09


Merry Christmas y'all once again!

Alright, I had a pretty bad day today. I get very 'bad mood' and 'emotional' and to the state my sinful nature would just take control... Yeah.. like pride, and rebellion... It all just starts with waking up the 'wrong way'. You know.. like, sudden waking up... or etc... I remember one other time was when a repairman came to my room in Brisbane knocking early in the morning... It just started my whole day wrong, and made me really grumpy the whole day... even at work.

But yet I remind myself of the GRACE that God has so greatly poured forth upon me... and He will make me perfect in His time and by the renewing and transforming of my mind with His Spirit. Pour forth your new wine in my new wineskin, Lord!

And definitely, the verse that always encourages me in these kinda days:

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
- Psalm 118:24

God is Good!

I'm in so much of a better mood now... anyway.. Had a bad morning.. but after that EVERYTHING was great!

Had a great time with Mum and Dad, since weekdays it's a bit difficult to just sit down together. Dad works in the day.. And I go out and meet my wushu friends and other ex-school mates for dinner.. come home and they're asleep le... So Christmas, spent time with Mum and Dad just doing stuff.. it's just so good!

But cuz of that I couldn't go to the Wushu Party... but I'm sure they had a great time too~!

They're leaving for Taiwan on the 31st Dec and will be back on the 9th Jan.
I'll be going to M'sia from 28th to 31st Dec... so I guess if I was gonna see them again, that'll be some time between 10th to 12th Jan.. but then again, my weekends are pretty booked... so... hik! We'll see how it goes!

But I had a great time with them at KTV and watching Bodyguard and Assassins over this week!
Some photos??


Sakae Sushi before singing KTV 21 Dec 09


Weng, Jul, Bin, Gary, Leslie, Jiao and Me. 21 Dec 09



Losen up people~ Sing! 21 Dec 09



Crazy Jul and Giraffe Leslie 21 Dec 09



Biao de and me~! 21 Dec 09



Supper after the movie 23 Dec 09.
Crazy Teen Yun a.k.a Lao Mao, Giraffe Leslie, William Hung Yong Xiong, Biao De Jiao, Weng, Elvin and Me!


Bodyguard and Assassins




This movie is about a group of people protecting Sun Zhong San from assassins and how they had such a sacrifical heart that they were prepared to die for the sake of the next generation of Chinese nationals.

I went to watch this movie with my wushu friends on Wednesday. It was a great movie yeah. And me being me, really enjoyed the sacrificial love that was portrayed in this movie. And... if you really know me.. you'd know what I'd inferred from the movie too.

Look, the only son of the tycoon, pleaded with his Dad to not hide back and be a coward or fear death. As much as his dad forbidded him to sacrifice for the country, he made the decision to do so.

In the movie, he stated, "I have lived all these years in waiting for this day." 
 In which he meant, to DIE for the nation, that by his sacrifice, many ones of the future generation of Chinese may be 'saved'.

I think watching this movie came pretty timely as it surely didn't just coincide with the Christmas season, has it? May it has... but it does fall upon the hearts of many the greatest Sacrifice mankind could ever receive.

In the similar way that the movie played, God demonstrated such sacrificial love as He allowed His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for the sins of mankind.

Jesus did not deserve death, but He being sinless, took on the sins of all man, so that all who trusts in Him will be able to be saved from eternal death. Let me share another well-known verse, but this is the verse that truly illustrates the HOPE of Christmas.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
- John 3:16-17 (NIV)

On sharing that.... let me share another verse:

"But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."
- Luke 2:10-11 (NIV)





Christmas isn't just a time where everyone exchanges presents, have a great dinner and then forget about its true meaning. If it wasn't for Jesus, we wouldn't have Christmas. So, as we enjoyed the joy and hope that Christmas always carry, let us take a further step to realise what Christmas truly is all about.

My dear friends...
Will you take a few moments, and truly ponder about what Jesus can do for you?



Relationships are what matters to Jesus.
Jesus doesn't care about religion.
Christianity is not a religion.
It is not another set of rules and regulations.
Religions are rites & rituals and formalities to follow.
Jesus doesn't care about how much of those you can do.
He cares about YOU, your struggles and your life.
He cares about that thing you have in your heart.
He cares about the pain you're going through.
He cares about your hurts..
He cares... about YOU.
And He plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE that will prosper you.

Jesus treasures relationships. 
And He desires a relationship with you.



Find out... and taste and see that the Lord is Good...!



"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."
- Psalm 34:8

May you have a great boxing day (which is already today, looking at the time)
Hee...


God loves you, and so do I!



Thank God for Vanness kor kor... I got heaps of them pictures from him :) Keeping his bro-in-Christ in prayer always!

No comments: