Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beautiful 'Double' Rainbow - His Promises Won't Let Go Of His People

I asked God for a sign. I know He speaks in signs.. and also in a still small voice.
He once told me, to always seek to hear His still small voice, more than I crave signs, 'thunders' or 'lightnings'. He didn't show Himself to Elijah in the storm nor thunders nor winds, etc. He showed Himself in the calm... still small voice.

So, for this thing though, I needed a SIGN. I know I heard, but I needed confirmation.

I asked, for a rainbow. Not just any rainbow... A massive amazing stunning rainbow.

Today, I touched down in Singapore. Nice and hot weather. But then the storm came somehow, some where... I was indoors, I didn't know. But as I was walking towards Yvonne's house, Eliza and I witnessed the beautiful rainbow.

God's Promise to me... again. :)



And my brother saw it in DOUBLE.


Does that mean I was closer to the rainbow? Hehehe... God is good to all who love Him. :) And He loves us more than what we love Him with! :)

No comments: