Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jeremy Lin - Playing & Shining for Jesus on the Basketball Courts

Two days ago, Zhong You asked me to YouTube Jeremy Lin. Then another day later, Jaeson Ma posted something on Jeremy Lin.

Intrigued, I went and checked it out.

I'm really touched and humbled by this young man, his heart for Jesus.
The road hasn't always been easy, but Jeremy has learned to place Jesus in the centre of his life.

Yet, another honest soul, testify and shining for God. A man who is not ashamed to admit that he is still a man weak and susceptible to temptations. A man who despite that, still strives to shine and dedicate each day of his life to God's glory and purpose.

Praise God.

Jeremy Lin's Interview with Good TV

I'm humbled and encouraged.


Thanking and giving all glory to God even in Secular Interviews


After a victory, he was interviewed, in which he gave glory to God immediately. A very humble man when asked, "What did you do to make it happen?" He said, "It's really not about what I did, it was team defense...we played hard together."

And last video:

Do you see the joy he brings to the team when partnering with Christ?  I've never really seen much basketball matches that have players smiling like that through the game!

Well, that's wraps up my entry for today.
Go Jeremy Lin, for God! :)

No comments: