Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No man's land

New York Knicks won Toronto Raptors today. It's a sweet feeling. I've kinda supported the Toronto Raptors quite a bit in the past... but right now, I'm officially saying that I'm a supporter of the New York Knicks! And... so, the Knicks beat Raptors, bringing them to their 6th win this season! Amazing God moment for New York Knicks, and Jeremy Lin.

_________________________
Alright, now for the real entry      
(which I wrote before writing the above)

Some times it really feels like I belong in no man's land.
Not in Singapore... not in Brisbane....
Where's my country?

Driving along the streets of Brisbane... down Coronation Drive, to Underwood, to Calamvale, to Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank... then back on the Pacific Motorway, and back to St Lucia... it feels, weird today.

Too much emotions to grapple as I cruised along those roads back down. It felt like 2011 totally replaying itself from January to December. The roads I drove along so much last year.. feels like, all of a sudden it's an emotional entangling of uncertainty and discomfort. I'm reminded by even more road trips.. the events and happenings of 2011. Good and bad... anyway.

I hope the picture paints clearer soon... I saw a mild rainbow as I drove out today, maybe it's once again God's reminder and promise for me. I'm looking forward to God's direction and instruction this year.

No man's land? The things of the earth will one day grow dim and disappear. But, my passport writes "The Heavenly Kingdom". Jesus promised a better place we will all go.
And my mission on earth is to help Jesus give this passport to as many people as I can before I go there one day.

God is really good... I pray more will see and know Him.
There's nothing better than living a life with Jesus and His purposes for us.

Pray with me... pray for me.
Goodnight.

No comments: