Sunday, November 21, 2010

Powerful Legacy Conference

The Legacy Conference is finally finished. And as always, after each major conference like that I always go back to the time God showed me a vision of the transfiguration.

Three years ago, in the vision...:

God, I just want to remain here. Can't I? It's so peaceful here.
No, my child, you have to go back.
Why????

And then my good big bro showed me the verses in Luke 9:32-42.


As the men were leaving Jesus, Peter said to him, "Master, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters--one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah." (He did not know what he was saying.)
- Luke 9:33

The next day, when they came down from the mountain, a large crowd met him.
- Luke 9:37

Even while the boy was coming, the demon threw him to the ground in a convulsion. But Jesus rebuked the evil[2] spirit, healed the boy and gave him back to his father.
- Luke 9:42

Peter wanted to remain on the mountain top. But Jesus knew He had things to do, and that was to heal the world that God had given Him. Immediately after coming down from the mountain, Jesus continued His Ministry, and healed the boy who was demon possessed.

That's God's calling for us. And conferences really take us up to the mountain top, but then, we come back down, empowered by God Presence. And the greatest part of this that we all got to know, is that we can find that mountain top experience not only from conferences, but also from our daily encounters with God!

God's Presence

We need God's Presence to be in us and to go before us so we win the victory.

Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?"
- Ex 33:15-16

I so need God's Presence in my life... so so need... more of God.

Everyday. Yes, every day. Not only from the conference, not only from Sunday and Friday... or yesterday.

Heidi Baker once said something like, '...many of us are living on the stale bread crumbs of yesterday's Presence (manna), but God wants to give us His fresh Presence everyday..."

Set Apart

This word Holiness is awesome. To be set apart at times we do things the world hates. But I'm praying for the wisdom and His guidance. I've learnt it takes to understand God's way before we can be set apart. Not approaching His Holy Place with what I think is right, but instead to seek God in Spirit and in Truth. The lesson from King David transporting the ark was so powerful.
 
I'm taking it slow, understand God, live for Him in His way.
 
Battles + Prophecies
 
"A warrior."
"Strong foundations being laid."
"To not be discouraged."
"Rejoice and let the Joy of the Lord be my strength."
 
Countless more prophecies.. Many tears of liquid prayers through the conference. I thank God for the opportunity to aid the visuals team with the DVD recording. I spent the whole conference at the back. Praising and worshipping God at the last row with all my heart. There was so many transactions... I was singing, and then I was not... I was crying, was on my knees.. I was questioning... and hurting... and then I was listening... and He lifted me up, and comforted me. Each worship session was powerful, and I was able to be a part of worshipping God in the main hall, at the back... having my own space and time with God, in such a personal space.
 
And then when the session started, I would be at the PA room doing the recording... didn't know pressing a start and stop button could be so challenging as well. Ps Wilson, now I understand how you felt!! No role is minor or less important! It was also humbling to see all the sacrificial hearts of PA and Visuals Crew members working at the back of the hall... and a lot of many other behind the scene activities..
 
Sleep..
 
So the DVD was successfully published after some late nights. So sleep is now tugging at me. Just had Siew Ching's farewell... it was really touching and humbling to see her heart for those around her... makes me reflect on myself and think of how I can do more for those around me... with a heart that is genuinely character transformed by God.
 
God doesn't need us. He wants us.
 
This new foundation that is stronger, firmer and deeper, is going to go deep and break new grounds... it's a painful journey... but God will help me.
 
Let God arise, for our God is a God who saves. I'll let Him take control.
 
So much more I want to write... but now I know why they say God is amazing for us human minds. Because when God comes, He comes like a tsunami, too much for us to handle. So in the same way, God's touch was so deep, I can't piece it all in words, nor in a single blog entry... and a lot of it is still being slowly revealed... and I'm learning to absorb so it doesn't just become words... but instead, let God's touch do a deep character transformation within me.
 
A life. Not a puppet.
To respect, not to misuse.
To treasure, to bless, to pamper, not for self use.

No comments: