Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hee~ many of us are still floating in the overflow of the wedding love...~~

But as I was going through facebook, I noticed many posts get pushed down as new ones arises. Therefore I thought I'd post up a recent post I wrote on my facebook status.

I realise I can no longer limit myself when I ask God for something. Because my God gives as we so desire. Spiritual Gifts - all of it! Mission field - the nations! That's what Jesus meant when He said to have a Childlike Faith. Put 10 gifts before a child, which one would they pick? Given a choice, they'll take ALL of them!
 
It's been something that God has been speaking to me a lot lately, especially in the last two months, and I've been feeling that challenge and excitement as well. God is indeed amazing. Yes, amazing is how I will describe Him. He never fails to surprise me.

And I've been seeing more victories in my life. Yet, more tests coming. I pray for God's strength in my life, and take each step at a time. And something I desire is victories over my dreams. A person is actually in their weakest and most vulnerable place in their dreams. But God has been using dreams to speak to so many ones.

We see prophecies, and we also see ourselves. One's state of mind is uncontrollable in dream state, and when you find yourself doing things that you don't ever think you'll do when you're awake, reveals a certain part of yourself that you might not have fully surrendered to God. Sometimes in our consiousness and alertness, we know what we are not supposed to do, because we're Christian. But in our dreams, we see our true self, and also find out where we thought we might have been strong, but actually are weak. So it's always good to evaluate our dreams, to know whether it is from God, the devil, or ourselves.

From God, test the prophecies, pray about it. Then trust and have faith that God's promises will come to pass. God is a comforter and encourager.

From the devil, test, identify and bind the enemy, pray and command with authority & victory. The enemy brings fear and doubt. Identify it and rebuke!

From yourself, test the source and find our heart condition, our weaknesses and strengths, and pray for victory and the truth to set us free. Our hearts are deceitful above all things. Let deception neither rule nor hinder our walk in Christ.

God is sovereign and He'll always protect us. Trust God, put on your spiritual armour and pray in the spirit all ocassions, even during your dreams!!

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
- Ephesians 6:18a (NIV)

Have a great God-filled week ahead!

No comments: