Friday, November 19, 2010

I am permitted to say I'm depressed with certain things.
That I am discouraged.
That things don't go well..
And that I've been hurt.

A lot has been put into this... a lot of emotions and effort. My heart has been put into this. But I feel like I'm hitting walls, and getting hurt. My sincere intentions were mistaken. My care has been made invalid.
Yes, I'm permitted to say. But try understanding how I feel.

Oil and water can never mix. Ten good deeds cannot cover up one bad action. Ten loving words cannot cover up one hurting word.

Why am I trying so hard, to end up hurt by man. When I try to love people, they don't see it. I'm always giving in to others, but then I get stepped over. I say my opinion, but it's always over ridden. I open my heart and life and make myself vulnerable, but they hurt and close me up.

That's why I can't put my trust in man anymore. They will all fail me but God wouldn't.

I'll take break, and keep trying. Be myself - be sincere. And be who God has created me to be.

At least through this I've learnt a lot, and looked back to some good old days... And through those good memories, God is now helping me ride on that cloud to take me forward.

I'm only but a human. Be patient with me. Like how Jesus showed me Grace.

No comments: