Friday, June 17, 2011

Inspirational

King David wrote some of the best music and poems in tough times.

Looking back at my facebook statuses, I'm amazed by what I churned out over the past few days. Indeed it has been a quick week that has flown by. Some times, it feels like gear 1, but at times gear 5. I'm getting the momentum of this ride with God now... but I'm still learning more. This magic carpet ride with God is getting more and more exciting!

But anyway... just for memory and keepsake, I've decided to just copy and paste my past two facebook status updates here. Cuz... to be honest, I think they're pretty cool and inspirational...! :)

16th June, midnight:
Preservering yet it feels like Gethsemane... Sheer vulnerability. A scapegoat, doormat, broken and poured out, hurt and misunderstood. Did the King mean to love sacrificially? Yet being hurt in the process. He understood, went through and now comforts because He understands...

17th June, midnight:
The guns fired and She finally realised. It's not an illusion but She did fire in accuracy and precision. The King was not delayed in fulfilling the promise. She saw the clouds dissipate, and clarity revealed. Now She pivots and makes a directional change. Her eyes and heart are on the field, where the King is calling Her to. As for the rest, She trusts and know the King has His time. :)

I've booked my flights to Melbourne, and then to Uluru. 10 days of holidays after my last day at work. Time to rewind, relax and find inspiration.
 
My personal short term ministry faith goals for the next half of 2011:
 
1) Purchase a good condenser microphone, pistol grip, and boom pole.
2) Improve after effects video animation skills
3) Make 2 short films/documentaries.
 
As the Lord guides... :)

No comments: