Friday, June 17, 2011

The clouds are dissipating slowly..

It's 12am! Today is my beloved cousin's bday. We're the same age and she's hit a quarter her life!  Happy birthday Ah Ying! I'll join you in a quarter soon.. haha.


On a side note...

I'm beginning to see more and receive confirmation through a series of events that occurred.

Last month, a prophetic word was given onto me in 2 parts.
The first part had been coming true so many times, and I've been astonished and amazed at what God is doing. Yet on the sidenote, the second part instructed focus and waiting on God's timing.

Last week, the prophetic word continued with a part 3 and 4, and I'm surprised. There's beginning to be so much clarity now... I thought the word would just end with 1 and 2, but I'm now quite excited to see what is coming forth.

At least, I refuse now to waddle in self-pity, but instead to claim the victory and promises God has for me... the moaning and groaning and whinging can go.. I've given the enemy too much attention. Things happened and it does hurt me. But now I begin to see the picture being painted, and know that God who has spoken this into motion beforehand will carry it unto completion.

I thank God for the friends who has stood by and understood through this season. It's not exactly been easy, but God has put the wise around me to guide me.

So today I decided to do something really therapeutic.. cooking my favourite Teochew braised duck. This Teochew braised duck means a lot to me.. the recipe and the significance in my life. Anyone in my family who thinks of my favourite food will link it to this duck.. and it's never the same bought from outside. The best will always be mum's duck, and grandma's duck. :)  Hope I master this duck well... and pass it on to my future generations too!!!

Anyway.. here's the duck. Enjoy... looking! haha.... goodnight!

No comments: