Sunday, July 4, 2010

Concluding WAC2010

After almost 4 months of hard work, WAC (Working Adults Conference) has finally concluded with a blast!

Seeing all the delegates blessed from WAC2010 is such a joy to my heart and all the committee members.

It's really been the first church event I've organised, and it's been a learning curve. The last time I organised something so huge was in 2005 - Return of the Warriors..

But I know the experience is so different. Because God was in this, and so much lessons were learnt. And also to learn to put up an event with humility, covered by His Grace... is been such a great journey to have taken.

It's been also great to sit under the Word of God brought forth through Ps Jeff from Hope Singapore. The first times I've heard his preaching was when I was in Singapore for a holiday this recent Christmas. But to hear him preach in WAC2010 has a different meaning. I'm so glad to have been blessed by the message God has entrusted him to bring forth to the congregation, and even to hear the Truth being brought forth boldly. Many of us had to come to a place of being real before God, and just wanting to do it the RIGHT WAY of making God the Source of our Influence in our lives.

I've also learnt to discover and develop my giftings from God through this whole season... and I'm still in the journey of discovering where God wants me to use them... I guess it'll be a time where God mould my character so I might faithfully and fruitfully handle them well.

Having to run around the event endlessly, but yet still being greatly blessed by this whole event, both personally and spiritually has been one of the greatest gift to me. And yet God wasn't done in blessing me - I was blessed with a wonderful lucky draw prize - a Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker. Whao... and to think I was the person bringing the gift and dip out.... lol, God is funny. :)

Oh well, I think I can have a good break now... and spend some great quality time with God.. ah...

For now, I'mma meet God in my dream. :)

There may be many things I still gotta learn..
One of that is to learn to say 'Thank You'...
And not take others for granted.
So... Let me say Thank You now... cuz I didn't.
And hope I get the chance to again.
But God, You know that whole thing.....
It's puzzling. But You're in control. So I surrender... again.

No comments: