Saturday, July 31, 2010

Now I Can (Part 1)

All things happen for a reason... and I'm walking this journey with God above. Learning once again His Grace and patience in my life.

Reading Joshua and Judges lately does help to know my God is a Victorious God, and nothing will be too difficult for my God. Yep.

So... a quick update, and an awesome video at the end you ALL got to watch.

Been reading Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer since Thursday. Been wanting to read it but never got the chance. Finally, Evelyn lent hers to me.

Way to go... what a nice time to read it.

And now for the best part of this entry.. you will watch something God inspired and totally out of the box. Yes... Go for God, Jin.. and Vanness!! :) I love you both, my brothers in Christ... I always think back to those days before we came back to God... and now we're all in Christ. God is good. :)
Yes.. I'm writing as though we were the greatest of friends, but we're not... but, I'm still happy to see how God has used them both so much in my life personally... before and after I became a Christian. God is Awesome, and we'll meet in Heaven one day. Or maybe before that.. if God permits!

No comments: