Thursday, June 3, 2010

JMa - Prophetic Evangelism with Van Ness & Ed

I thought I wouldn't be blogging... So tired right now, it's 12.30am.

Just finished another multimedia clip for Church... but I think it's really bad this time... So I'm telling the committee to show it only if they think it fulfills its purpose.

Maybe it came together with my mood... I remember last year in June 2009, I blogged about SWS (Shannon's Winter Syndrome). LOL.. I'm still thinking about it... I love winters... but I think my emotions are still something I gotta deal with... again and again.

So... I guess like Paul said... sometimes a thorn in us helps us rely on God more...

Anyway, I'm not blaming SWS... but I guess things haven't really been working well lately.. so I guess I'm a bit discouraged. Glad to capture the thoughts the enemy is putting in my head right now...

But I'm happy I've got all my brothers and sisters praying for me... and just the awesome fellowship God has placed around me... the shelter over my head... and blessings in my life... I'll be glad and rejoice.

Anyway, while waiting for my video to be uploaded and sent to the committee, I watched a clip here from JMa's blog...

Prophetic Evangelism with Van Ness Wu, Jaeson Ma, Ed Huang- 1040 Movie



Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Goodnight! :)

No comments: