Saturday, June 19, 2010

GoodTV - JMa + VanNess

Been extremely busy again... God has been speaking to me so much about many things... and also stretching me in my heart attitude and ability to love and serve Him in many different ways.

Let that be a story to tell and write in near future... for now, let me just show you Jaeson Ma's GOODTV interview... Shin Yee shared with me a couple of weeks ago... Go JMA for JESUS!
(oh the interview is in English - for those who worry it's in Chinese)



And since we're at GOODTV, why not watch again VanNess kor's interview I shared with y'all awhile back... here it is again!
(oh the interview is mainly in Mandarin but VanNess did speak bits and pieces of English when he couldn't find the right words in Mandarin!)



I sit here... and pray that one day we will see XiaoZhu on GoodTV.
Just watching VanNess' interview made me think of the current life that XiaoZhu is living... something within me just burdens for him... I can't do anything man... but I can pray! And so can you!!

Let's pray!!!
Oh yes... and now it's time to sleep! :) Exhausted from a whole week.... ooo~~

Being busy keeps me from SWS~~

No comments: