Monday, May 31, 2010

I Offer Short Term Contracts

Once again I'm sick at home. Rest is good, keeps you going in the long run. Was already feeling quite sick during service yesterday...

So won't be writing too long an entry...~ but I thought I'd just give a shout out here! :)

Yesterday was ministry fair at Church. Think it was quite cool... and I got to know lots more on the different ministries in Church. Not only that, lately I have also found where my calling was... and also how God has created me to operate.

Being in the Security ministry has definitely opened up my eyes to many things and how service functions, and also being able to serve in different events as the security helped me to see how events functions. I've slowly begun to feel like a watchman in God's house. And it's so fun being 'behind the scenes'.

And with regard to multimedia production, it has also given me a chance to contribute into events that are happening and also to be a blessing as much as I am able to for other ministries. Yesterday I found myself telling to many ones (when asked to join their ministry for multimedia production purposes), "I offer short term contracts".

The phrase came when I was driving Jenny Lee from Morning Service back home... and as we were chatting, we kind of came to this 'conclusion' - I offer short term contracts. I used to think I was a 'Jack of All Trades - but good at nothing'. But God has indeed used the little that I have and blessed both myself and others. And I find more joy being able to serve churchwide... offering my skills to all who needs them. My skill is not great ya know.... but God can still use it!

So...... I'm a happy little kid right now. And I'm still loving my Security Ministry... And my life group ministry...! And of course, media production ministry!

God is my creative director - so it's a journey of faith and trust. And... my source of strength..!

And now I'm about to snuggle back into bed to get some rest... and fight this virus or whatever that's causing me to be unwell!

But before that - a little something I did for my security ministry yesterday. Short and simple - but cool if you play it on loop at a booth! :)
i don't think u can see the right alignment on my blog though... need to see it on youtube.



Holla!~~

See y'all again.

I'm following the God Most High
He's taking me on a Magic Carpet Ride!
Showing me the world
From a new fantastic point of view.....
Shining, shimmering, splendid~~~~

No comments: