Sunday, May 23, 2010

Glory to the God Most High

It's me again. As promised in the previous entry, here are the videos. But before that... let me write some reflections.. :)

Time to embrace other things in my life... keep running the race, and learn to rise up to other things I'm being called to. I really thank God for the 3 months of gruel intensive media training... where my media skills skyrocketed - from the basic Windows Movie Maker to PowerDirector to Adobe After Effects.

From the simple Working Adult first promo video, to the Oceania Convention Rediscovering our Core Values... to Working Adult 2nd promo... and then Unleash.

I, myself, am even amazed by the growth... not to mention it was definitely not my own work... but only the guidance, opportunity and ideas from the Holy Spirit..! And I remember throughout the whole 3 month training process I contemplated giving up so many times. I remember crying in my room when I ran dry of inspiration... "God, am I really called for this?"

And time and again, more than once, would I receive words of encouragement at either Church or Prayer Meeting... Time and again, I wanted to give up, but God never gave up on me..

2 weeks ago, I was praying for inspiration before I embarked on the UNLEASH conference video.... amazing as I sat on my bed, prayed... worshipped God... closed my eyes... and the inspiration, peace and idea just flowed and I found on a journey that led up to UNLEASH!
Ah... like a plane taking off...
Like a rocket, about to go to space!

Hence, here... I'm about to show you... ALL the videos... From the mediocre first video... coming up to Unleash... it's totally God's work and to His Glory it shall be.

First WAC promo video:


OC2010 Rediscovering Our Core Values Shekinah Competition:


WAC 2010 Influence Promo Video 2:


CCM Unleash Promo Video:


I'm amazed by you Lord. :)
I'm affirmed by you...

God has been my most faithful friend, my great heavenly Father who cares, my awesome Lord who leads, my great Teacher who teaches. His Grace upon me... makes me just stand in awe of Him... nowadays, I feel like all I can do is to stand in awe of God... and since of late I've been going through the Book of Proverbs and the Book of Ecclesiastes... nothing facinates me more than God's wisdom and the insights God has reveal in my spirit.

Just want to share the following verses:

Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. Go near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools, who do not know that they do wrong. Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few. As a dream comes when there are many cares, so the speech of a fool when there are many words.
When you make a vow to God, do not delay in fulfilling it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfill your vow. It is better not to vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it. Do not let your mouth lead you into sin. And do not protest to the temple messenger, "My vow was a mistake." Why should God be angry at what you say and destroy the work of your hands? Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God.
- Ecclesiastes 5:1-7


Mid year is about to come... Looking back at my journey so far.... 2010 has indeed been one of the most fruitful year in my life. Pray that I will keep up with this pace and God unravels even more treasure as we break the hard soil. :)

Lord I'm amazed... by You
Lord I'm amazed... by You
Lord I'm amazed... by You
And how You love me....! :)

2010
--mission: back to intimacy . training ground: media production . battle: the desire--

Heavenly Dad above...
What are You doing?
It's not tug of war I pray...
Cuz I'll let you win...
Take my heart and purify it.

No comments: