Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Set Apart To Harvest

For a moment amidst my empty lab, I felt the dawn of His Presence as He brought revelation unto me. I closed my eyes to enjoy His presence as He spoke to me and I felt His love encompassed me, bringing my mind back to this afternoon. I can't resist, but share His love and sovereignty.


A simple growling stomach, a hunger for food. A persistent sister who insisted I get some food.
A thought of evangelism in a lunch setting. A divine appointment.

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.
~Psalm 139:16~

It's amazing isn't it, how God is sovereign and always in control. We need not force nor shun or plan ahead. Planning ahead of God will just make you go in circles, for if God wants something to happen, it WILL happen.

Was glad that during today's Evax, Veon and I both got to share the gospel with this guy that God has placed in our paths. Always pray for divine appointments! This guy apparently has been approached by Grace and James last week, and our approaching him actually stirred him to question if God was actually speaking into his life! He even told us that a large part of his life, he has got friends whom became Christians and have been sharing with him too, but he has not totally understood and comprehend the gospel. But after speaking to Grace and James, and a further affirmation from Veon and I this day, he said he would really try to identify himself with the Gospel. He was so open to the Gospel (as we once shared again) and even commented that he cannot leave Brisbane without coming to our Church or life groups.

This guy reminds me so much of myself when I was a non-believer, critically thinking and testing everything I heard. I pray that God will continue to speak into his life and lead him to salvation. Keep praying for him brothers and sisters, for he has a hungry spirit (observed from our conversations) and this hunger only God can fill.

So keep praying for the harvest!


36When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." -- Matthew 9:36-38

This verse always motivate me to understand God's heart, and His heart for His people. Brothers and sisters, are you motivated this day?

No comments: