Sunday, April 27, 2008

Coffee with Jesus

Just want to share a wonderful time I experienced during today's worship service, as God led me into close communion with Him. For awhile in my life, I have forgotten that God desires every part of our lives, our good and bad times, and he too, desires to talk with us like a friend.

In the theatre of my mind, God revealed to me once again His tangible presence...

Two cups of coffee (latte and cappucino), in a nice little cafe, just Him and me.

Him: What problems do you have? I'm always here.
Me: I have this problem... my past hurt.... I can't seem to get rid of it... it keeps coming back.
Him: Give it to me. I'll take it from you.
Me: Here Jesus, please take it away...
Him: It's here, in my hands.
Me: *touched without words but tears*

Him: That's not all is it... what other problems do you have? I can sense your heavy heart.
Me: Lord... my present problem... I need to get this accomplished..
Him: Hand it over, I will take it from you.
Me: Here it is Jesus, but....
Him: Trust me.
(And I handed them over too...)

Him: Your burdens have not been emptied yet...
Me: I'm worried about my future... I know certain things are going to happen, and is uncertain about other things... Some things are coming... but some things you've asked me to wait.. I'm afraid. I know you have them all in your hands, but I can't help but worry.
Him: That's because you haven't handed them over. You got to hand it to me.
Me: I will hand them to you.. this day, I will.
Him: I have taken them.
(I felt refreshed.... as I felt His love shower upon me, concerned about my every thing.)

Then the worship service was about to end... I felt Him stand up, putting my troubles in his sack... as His tangible presence was about to fade off.

At the door of the cafe before he exited, I found myself calling out to him:
"Jesus!! Wait... I forgot to tell you to take away my illness.."

He turned back and smiled, "My girl, it's already in my sack, I have taken them."
And he walked out of the cafe.
In the real world, I adjust myself and felt... my illness was almost gone... (it was just there a moment ago... yet it was taken away as he exited the cafe.)

---- ---- ----

And when I thought God took away my problems... God revealed further as I penned down the series of events...

First... God took my PAST in his hands.... and then my PRESENT... and my FUTURE.....
And the part which touched my heart even more... was that He already knew what I needed and wanted... that even when I didn't ask... He already took them away for me...

Immediately Jesus had showered upon me His healing power without me knowing..
"My girl, it's already in my sack, I have taken them."

Thank you Lord... This day I pen this down, that I may remember your goodness and realness in my life.

No comments: