Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays

Mum and Dad has just left Brisbane a couple of hours ago, and are on their flight right now, back to Singapore.

It's been a great time I've had over the past month, both back home and here in Brisbane. 2010 has been a year of ups and downs. Many 'ups' of breakthrough and awakening in my soul and spirit, and many 'downs' of learning to face the terrors of my characters and my shortcomings, and learning to flourish in the hide God's given me, not flourish behind a shell of 'godliness'.

I'll come into that in my entry, hopefully tomorrow - maybe... the 'recollections of 2010'?

Anyway, 2010 has been great. And deep.

For now, I've finished cleaning my room. And when I say 'clean', I seriously mean, CLEAN. Haha... oooh, it's shining.... and glittering, right now. Went for a run at the gym... and had a nice cool shower, followed my a beautifying rice mask for my tender face... ooh, lala... alright!

So, summing up today's entry so I leave the goodness for tomorrow's long entry... or maybe even 'tonight'? Yeah... Photos!


Mum and Dad's trip to Melbourne/Brisbane to celebrate Christmas and spend good time with me. Here's the only photo we've got with the three of us together.. haha... yummy Italian dinner in Lygon Street during our first night in Melbourne! Mum and Dad loved it! :)

If you ever asked me, what's my favourite food? Here it is... and nothing can beat it. Mum's homemade Teochew Braised Duck. My all time favourite, and the dish I miss the most everytime I'm away from home. Yep, so Mum and I made this duck here in Brisbane... Godsent. :)

My trip back home, and then to Muar (M'sia) to celebrate Grandma's 81 (82 Chinese?) birthday. Hee.. Happy Grandma with all her grandchildren. 1 more in Singapore and 2 in Taiwan.

And then... the epic photo. My closest and same aged cousin whom I grew up together with, together with Mum! Hee... Yes... Mama Chef and the two young 'masterchefs'. Haha...

Well, I guess that's all for now!

Time to head to Sunnybank with WenHuey and her sisters.... for Taiwanese dinner. :) Yum...

No comments: