Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Media Wave - Calling of the Artisan by JMa

God is definitely using the media to touch lives. I can't help but say whoever has a heart for the media industry, you got to hear this message. If you don't, then I hope you do see what God is going to do in this current generation.

This message is so powerful and real in my life. That's because I was having the same revelation and passage during my quiet time yesterday morning. And today, after I watched this sermon, I was affirmed.

Here goes:

At the last “Kingdom Come” in Los Angeles I gave a message on “The Calling of the Artisan” from Exodus 35, 36… watch this youtube flip cam sermon part 1-8. This message is a clarion call to those who have a calling in the arts, media & entertainment field. It is key to understand that God can not create culture without the “artists” creating on earth as it is in heaven. The Spirit of God fills artisans to create, influence and shape culture for His glory. Watch this messages series, be inspired, and know that God has given you a gift to create, innovate and infiltrate culture with His creativity personified through you! Read more here...







He talks about Jin in this part of the clip.








No comments: