Friday, October 2, 2009

Of late...

I think I've stopped for awhile now... thank God, it's blogging, not my walk with God.

At times it feels like my walk with God is like a race, indeed the Bible mentions it is. Our journey is a race.

Seasons come and go, my speed alternates drastically... at times I run, at times I walk, and at times I crawl... but each time I pray I don't stop. Because if I stopped, it may seem like a short stop, but the current pushes me back. We can't stop... no we can't.

So keep praying... and trust... and having that Faith! God works wonders and miracles, sometimes we don't know how and why... but... God is good!

Instead of writing heaps... let the picture tell the story again! :)

So Elane left (as mentioned in my previous entry)...

Not long after... my dear Xiao Rong left too.... sob sob... bye Kathy... Go.. China needs God... China needs you! But don't ever forget God's goodness to you here!

Now... a greater need to save $$ - another location in the world I have to visit now... Bei Jing!!

Bye bye - Kathy WUUUU Xiao Rong~~~
Renacting our Multicultural Sunday performance... here's the well knowned MJ Thriller movement!


Weet! But in the context of Man in the Mirror...

Bro Jay - ok.. obviously not Jay Chow... That's J-Lo.. not Jennifer Lopez... It's JAY LOW. Homeboy gone home now.


And then... the music drops when the picture coming up follows..
.
.
.
.
.
.

BOO!!! My backyard's resident!

Long Carpet Python isn't it?

Tracing a little back... sorry my photos are not in order.. because Blogger doesn't allow me to upload them nicely!!
And because of my busy schedule....

I hardly find time...

To...

Blog....?

Yes.. that's right.

But... also...
I hardly find time to...
Erm...
Or should I say...

I prefer not to..

erm...

spend time...
on...

...
.
.
.
Make up?

But I had to...
because....
it was...

a godly man and godly woman's....

Han.. and Joy's...

Wedding!!!


Congratulations!!
That's them and Judah 6!

Well... nice..!!
Beautiful and Charming couple...

Blessed and brought together, moulded as one, by the wonderful hands of our
Heavenly Father.

And of course...

Like I said earlier...

Let me show you one nice picture....
Of me and the guys... muwahahaha...

It's not because of the guys...

It's also not because of ME (in the words of miss booms~)

It's about....

Whao?! Somebody wearing a skirt...
and...

MAKEUP?!
dING Dong!
I want to thank, my papa, my mama, my jie jie, my di di, my moo moo... etc etc..

ok.. not funny...

Let's move on!

Bringing us a little forward now..!

Judah C Getaway @ Camp Burleigh on the 4 - 6 September 2009.

Upclose and Personal... we will soar with this FAITH, towards where He guides...

Our kite-making session was a success... check out our J6 vision:
Faith Hope and Love!

FAITH KITE!

The pre-process... Everyone listening.... how to make a kite!

At the nice peaceful cool breezy beach - the kwayti sisters decided a dolphin was necessary...
Name of Dolphin: Dory
.
.
.
Mum and Cousin Shu Min came to Brisbane
9 - 23rd August 2009

Took them and Wen Huey horse riding in Numinbah Valley trails...

Mama, Shu Min and me with our horses!
Then we went to Ekka.. and I won a bear with my bball skills.. muwhaha..! Hey, I'm not boasting.. :)

We ate along during the trip.. too much for me to show you all the good food.. check out my facebook instead... but...
a hike up Mt Cootha was necessary!
Last but not least....
.
.
.
In recent days...
.
.
.
.
JG Advance Getaway at Redland Bay
25-27 Sept 2009
Themed: BURN
.
.
.
God showed up... and hearts were changed.
He spoke, we heard.
He convicted, we repented.
He nudged, we surrended.
He called, we responded.
He came, we encountered.
.
.
God moved, our hearts were changed... but our crazy outlooks... it's hard to change!! So...

Presenting y'all... the J6 core team!
Animal formation..

Convicted..? Or tired..?


Drama Series Coming Soon
Alright... not much sharing in this entry.... but yeah, have a little chill and laugh, sit back and relax... and remember to LISTEN... tune in to His channel... and let Him speak.
God is good... and God is good!
Today is Mum's birthday! Happy birthday Mama!!! And yesterday was sis's birthday, "Happy Bday Da Jie... mooo.."
All the good fun in Singapore without me.... but my heart is there! And yeah... hope they received my card....!
Last but not least...
Praise God! I finally got my driving license yesterday!! God is good!
The process of getting it was... a great one.. it was hard, but God spoke to me so much through it... and I hope I'll write it soon.... need time!
Alright... see y'all soon as I walk into a BUSY WEEKEND!
Church Anniversary!!! =)

No comments: