Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Oxidation Potential

I found myself creating another riddle Facebook status.

"The oxidation potential in the atmosphere totally ignited the fermentation process. Hardly she finds herself in such a state, let's suffice to say the princess almost tipped, and the oxidised solvent did hit almost its max - a phenomenal degree of its breaking point.
She understands where she's at, and it's probably beyond her capacities. So now it's time to retract and reduce. Peace out to what's important. Let's say, 1 John 2:17 sings music to her ears."

Call it riddle you might. Find out like a worm in my gut. Try hard. If you'd really try, my clues are - 1) what oxidises when fermented, and 2) the detrimental effect from product of oxidation.

The first dust-formed men on earth had a good life but they chose to give it up. Really, just for the sake of one forbidden fruit in the whole garden. So the earth was ours to work, and pain was ours to bear. Totally not worth it. Appreciatively, knowing and walking in the Creator's redemptive plan have found myself much relief and freedom.

In this age, mankind are tasked with too many responsibilities. Life was meant to be good but such fallen times have taxed heavily upon the shoulders of many. And surely that was why Jesus told us to give Him our burdens. For the load this world gives, severely impends upon one's survival fuel tank.

I find my melancholic self surfacing in times like these. A part of me that allows myself to recuperate through this gift God has given me. The ability to "melancholise" - surely, there's no such word but I'm making it history now. At least a Princess Shannon history.

The tightness of one's heart could easily impede one's life and without a proper outlet, one can find themselves easily in depression or worser circumstances. Blogging to me is a great outlet. Yet in this era of probing social media and stalking syndromes of fellow web users overcast with boredom, one's personal life could erect a virtual discussion thread that might result in deadlier outcomes. Now, that's the hypothesis formed from being extremely passive and careful.

To personalise these data, the melancholised produce conveys an artistic impression of my thoughts, that I find it hard to communicate with words. It divulges the essence of my current emotions and evokes in the atmosphere a degree of lamentation and complaint. To date, communication for me has been difficult and no few words could easily explain the web of feelings that entangles within my heart, or mind. A worm in my gut would be the best way to describe a soul mate. A person who would understand another without much communication, or one who would go the extra mile to listen because the connection was worth.

If I maintained your attention to this paragraph, you maybe made it in deciphering a chunk of the data presented. But the gist and core of this entry might selectively remain a mystery till uncovered. Now, if that makes sense.

Maybe, at the end of it all, this entry served no real purpose. But then maybe, it did. A hint of release and lightening to the writer.

Till then.

No comments: