Saturday, March 27, 2010

A simple update

I'm dead tired from all the running around but I'm still so happy.. :)

Time to go sleep... still gotta work tomorrow..

But I just got to drop this here... Check out my man Jin.



I can't believe Vanness is also checking out Jin nowadays... lol...

Ah... So happy also.. Can you believe how much it blesses my heart? Hehehe... Used to like Jin and Vanness separately...

But Vanness kor kor likes Jin too!

Wahaha... PRAISE THE LORD.

He will draw ALL MAN to Himself! :)

And.. that reminds me.. I completed my 2nd official video.... and embarking on my 3rd one real soon...

PRAISE GOD!!

I know they are not Hollywood material and I may not have the right resources... but for was produced both in less than a week or about a week due to time constraints and deadlines, and limited resources... I think God has really brought it all together!

And I'm really encouraged to know where God has brought forth the birth of the vision I was once pregnant with 2 years ago....

With the little that I've got now.... I'll serve the Lord. :)
So... introducing to you my 1st video that was created for Church:



Can't show y'all my next video until it's released at OC2010. But forewarning.. it's not the kind of video that jumps at you at the first instance... but the more you watch it.. the more it jumps at you and you'll get that deep revelation.. :)

Goodnight :)

No comments: