Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rain...

What does rain bring to your heart?

A lot of people like rainy days, when they have a choice and choose to sleep in bed just cuz it's so comfy.
Some people like rainy days, since it brings about a sense of melancholy and allows lamenting and the train of emotional juice to flow..
Some people like rainy days.. it saves them effort to water their plants.
Some people like rainy days... just cuz it's cooler and less UV from the sun..

On the other hand... some people hate rainy days.. since it makes them feel gloomy.
And some hate rainy days, as they get wet no matter how big their umbrella is.
Some hate rainy days... cuz of the humidity and stuffiness (you can't open your windows..)

Rainy days do bring about more thoughts and expressions than sunny days do!

But right now, I'm enjoying these rainy days... and laughing at what fun and happiness the rain has brought me.
Rain had never been this fun or funny... but this season? I'm loving the rain.

But let's keep the people who are affected by floods in South Queensland in prayer!! Pray that God will intervene the situations and save many of them!

Oh yes.. I'm about to head to bed... I do hope the rain tone down a little so I can get on with life a bit more better... drier... and... faster! Haha..

Alright.. I'm so looking forward to the Fast and Prayer fortnight that's coming! And of course.. OC2010!!

I'm so looking foward to what God is going to do... and doing!

You make me laugh as things flow into place..
Whether or not it'll eventually happen... let me grow beyond 'just learning something'.
God, You're Awesome.

No comments: