Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pilot

The start of this blog was to keep me in track. For I'm man and as forgetful as can be.
Yet His loves for me compels me not to forget His goodness in my life. And the lives of many others.

I'd like to keep track of the salvations I know... not for quanity but to remember His promises and His hand upon the many lives I've seen.
It's heart tugging each time a soul is saved. And the angels rejoice at one sinner who repents.

The first salvation I saw ever from my Christian walk - Yvonne.
Then Qiu Xue.
Then Him.
And then Tom from Korea.
Then I lost count...
This Orientation, God has brought in Him and Tom.
And then yesterday's live group brought in 4 + '2' salvations. '2' because they said the sinners prayer, but still wasn't sure. Let us continue to pray for them.
Yet one of them, whom I know - Shivani. God's divine appointment for both Eliza and I.

Angels are rejoicing over all these found sheep and may we continue to pray, not for quantity, but for quality and quantity in salvations.
May God bring about a revival this day.

Brothers and sisters, let us keep praying faithfully and holding on to the promises of God! Amen!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)

No comments: