Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Time Is Now

Jesus the lion roaring with power and strength. Victory and success follows him. For I'm made in the likeness of my creator. I'm called to be that lion, that bull to charge forth. To launch forth for now is the time. The Lord promises His Presence. "Don't hold back now,", says The Lord. "I will be with you, and you will see great success."

"The shoes once too big to wear has now been filled. You have unknowingly, because of your faithfulness, grown into wearing them. The crown for you is massive. Once you were too small to wear it, and it fell straight past your neck. But now you wear it, almost with such strength. There is more to come. Your faithfulness is the key to unlocking all that is to come. Remain in me and I will remain in you."

No comments: