Friday, November 9, 2012

Post birthday update... randoms!

So I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. But after tossing in bed for an hour and not achieving anything, I should accredit this restlessness once again to the award winning Hong Kong Milk Tea from Cybercity.

Needless to mention, I have obviously been cutting slack on my entries lately. Since my last emo filled update, what's been going on?

Much I believe.

How about allowing the photos to do the job?

The Surprise That Caught Me

May I start off with what happened shortly after my return from home.. Not too long ago, I received a parcel at work that was massive. It showed up too massive to enter my little pigeon hole, and thus was placed at the top of the shelves.

I then opened it to realise it was an expensive, exquisite piece of toy... A Nespresso machine! O-M-G!
(Allow the image below to tell the rest of the story.)



In the words of Yvonne, I'm not the easiest person to be caught unaware or in surprise. But this gift did me. Beyond that, it took me a few days to comprehend at the heart behind it... And a series of interrogation before I could accept the gift thankfully and cheerfully. Thank you everyone who made this possible. I'm not the best gift giver/chooser and I may never be able to surprise or give any good gifts, but allow me to bless you in return through the other love languages. Hehe.

Next, I had an awesome birthday road trip. Oysters, friends and hiking. Once again I've had the privilege of eating oysters on my birthday. I think this trend only started two years ago, and amazingly followed through to this year. Last year, I had oysters with mum in Tassie! Hee hee!



Farewell Peter

Another closing chapter of a Brissie mate. It's been a long hard journey for my homeboy Peter but I'm glad he made it through to the completion of his PhD. Now he's back home with his family and hopefully drawing closer to God daily.
Cheers to friendship!



Alright, all the photos... And I'mma go get some eye shut. Hopefully it works this time. No milk tea lesson, still never learned. :)

Random Photos

I really like this photo. Feels kind of a sub-olympic senic, yet race.. I don't know! lol~

Cheers to Miaotiao Friendship too.. :)

No comments: