Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I should be sleeping now.

But I can't help writing - seeing the date just a month from my last post. I thought I might leave a few finger prints here tonight.

Life has been getter better since my last entries.
Big whao, to the many victories in battles fought.

It's great to have a praying mum. Hee.. Thank you Mama.
It's great to have praying friends. Thank you friends, all you who prayed.. I may not know who you are, but your rewards are in Heaven!!
It's great... to walk through trials.

Sunita shared in JG Muster last weekend. We all love the outcome of changes, but we don't like change.
We love the newly constructed roads, smooth and wide...
But we hate roadblocks.

It's been a refueling and encouraging season in my life. Not so with my own strength, but with little honest and faith filled responses to God's call.
I said I wasn't called to some things.
But God said, this is what is required this season. Who will do it?
I said, Lord, here I am send me... if you really want.

Then my fears said, who said I could do it? I'm weak at this, and I'm not good enough.
Then the Lord said, I will empower you.
Then my fears said, but you failed back then and it hurt so badly.. do you want to go through all that again?
The Lord said, "Remain in me and you will bear much fruit."
Then there was that struggle... yes.. no... later... yes... no...

Eventually, my heart said - MAI TU LIAO!!
Haha.. which means don't waste anymore time! Just do it!!

Yes, so clap clap as I celebrate my own little success, taking on things I thought I've given up.

Seeing little successes too... as I take a step of faith.

Lots more to come... lots more to rely on God for...
Lots more to learn... to know, that I am only human.

Lots more of uncertainty ahead... but I remind myself to trust in God's faithfulness.
Never will He leave me nor forsake me, even as I walk through misty seasons, I will praise Him. :)

Nite!

No comments: