Saturday, July 23, 2011

Refreshed

Had a physically exhausting week.. but a spiritually refreshing week.

Drawing closer to God... gaining new perspective in life.
Hearing from my homegirl Atieno..
Catching up with Yen Mii who's in a similar walk with me..

Being more fertile for God's word..

Visited Hillsongs Brisbane today (Friday).

Very blessed.. Yet also, my heart is dug deeper... my convictions grow...

As I parked my car in the driveway... I turned my engine off and buried my head in my hands - smacked upon the steering wheel... once again baring my heart with this heart cry once again:

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me..

Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

No comments: