Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting 2011

So I penned down a long entry yesterday. Oh, but that was LAST YEAR. Haha... It's a New Year today!

This year for me, started pretty chilled out. Wen Huey's sisters were here, so we wished each other a happy new year.

I was chilling on the couch watching the Taiwanese drama - 光阴的故事, also known as the 'Story of Time'. Was watching it with my parents while they visited me up here in Brisbane, and since the weather wasn't really great, we pretty much chilled out in the living room with this drama the whole time.

This drama isn't an idol drama, and I'm thankful for that. Sometimes idol dramas are too unrealistic. This drama tells of the lives of peope in a little town/village in the 1960s to 2000s.. and Dad enjoyed watching it, telling of how it was to be living in those times back then!

So yeah... that aside..

I guess I'm taking it easy at the moment before the year really pounces into another series of rushing waves, I thought I'd just chill while I can.

There are already some 'splashes' on my calendar and assignments/appointments already booked and locked in. At this point in time, I can't believe I'm more or less going to be kept pretty occupied till at least May.... Hm... But this year, I'm not going to strive with my own strength... I'm running on 'fuel Holy Spirit'. Yeah.

And right now... I'm on a saving spree... not spending..

But I need to get... a proper camera for filming. :)

The lesson on this 'Journey of Faith' has begun.

No comments: