Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 - The Faith Journey

God is painting. The picture is slowly getting clearer.

2011 will be a deep journey of faith. Faith is more than what we know. Faith is totally letting go, and let God be in control, trusting Him no matter what happens.

What is this year for me? I don't know. But I know God is in control.

A shaking off of loose bits that I don't need to take to heaven with me.
A tightening of what matters to God, the filling of oil in my lamps.
A holding on to Him so much tighter than before, because the time is drawer near.
Finding peace and knowing Him, day and night.

To run when necessary, to rest when necessary.
To fight when called, to retreat when commanded.
To let lose of my reigns, and trust that I will not fall off cuz God's holding on to me.

This is 2011 for me.

I'm not preparing for the journey. I'm already on the journey. The Faith Journey.

This call is too big for me. I ask why me?
But it's not me that will fulfil these tasks. It is God in me.

God in me.

Pray with me... pray for me. :)

No comments: