Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey 2010 let's freestyle

Yay yay yay~~ Imma say
What's that eh? It's New Year's Day!!
Don't be playin' i'm sensin' i'm hearin'
and I know it's gon be rockin'
my world this new year things gon be changin' 
and I'mma aspire to make some breakin'
through the steps He'll be guidin'
me to and you'll see me droppin' the beat in
the new stations too
no new slogan but only God is GOOD!

Yes, welcome my friends into the year 2010.

I had a dream the other night and I was freein' non-stop, the flow was just so good, I wonder where it came from. And then I woke up, and I realised, that it wasn't just a dream, but freein' could be so easy like it came out from just within'.

Here's just another set I wrote... may it bless your heart!


My God, His Holy Spirit has given me something,
this New Year and I'm gonna be doing some exploring
There are gifts and talents that still needs some using
and I won't confirm what they are but keep checking
back here if you might find out in random
the words that come out i can't fathom
the mysteries of heaven
yes the Spirit that works in 'em
and in His people and He hovers
across the waters He created
and oh I was gonna mention...

started this year without a voice but made it through the day
but you know i had a choice and God's light shone the way
i turned on my computer and there was some hate mail
yo instead of raging rather i chosed the peace rail
them who say i'm crazy 'bout God i really gotta say
a privilege you labelled me and ya all made my day
too much critics but i'm glad that randoms came this way
to my blog to pick it douse flame or make play

and i know the rebuke ain't for me to make chase
all i gotta do is pray and just in case, 
you wondered or pondered or cracked at the thought why i bothered
that's because of Grace
that was bought at a cost - His life
i'm redeemed, set free from a life full of strife
so now i'm forgiven and able to forgive
to my enemy who's thirsty, water i will give
if you slap me on the left i will turn you my right 
and press on to be Jesus' salt and light!

you know in this world we can never please man
if you have the bible yo now hold it in your hand
Galatians first ten states it real nice
so you know all i wanna do is please my Lord, Christ
and i wanna sing and write for the glory of the Lord
cut pride and let humilty saturate my guitar chords
music and the Spirit nicely entangles deep within
let the Lord write my music and the songs be sang for Him



you know what friends, i sense, this year its gon be fun!!
it's gonna be exciting... didn't say it was gonna be easy....

but.... let's just keep praying and let God do the rest!


Praying for this year...

1. Family
- God's protection and covering upon all my family and relatives
- My family to be united in His Spirit
- Dad and Sis to encounter God in personal ways and to come to know the saving Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Salvation in my family and relatives!

2. Friends
- Praying for protection and covering upon my Singapore, Brisbane friends.. and friends all over the world.. that God will continue to extend His favour and tangibility upon every single on of them... drawing closer and closer different individuals to Him.

3. Sheep
- Protection and covering upon my dear sheep that the Lord has entrusted upon my care.
- Spiritual growth and deeper convictions in the Lord.
- Blessings from God upon their lives...!

4. Shepherd and Leaders
- Protection and covering upon all my spiritual leaders!
- God's anointing, favour, wisdom and discernment to continue to pour forth upon them as they minister in His Spirit.
- God's guidance upon their lives as they grow spiritually too! And of course, blessings upon their lives..!

5. Media and Entertainment Industry
- God's kingdom to continue to advance in the Media and Entertainment Industry, claiming back from the hands of Satan what rightfully belongs to the Creator!
- Pray that more artistes and entertainers come to know the need for Jesus in their lives, especially in fighting against the temptations and immoralities the industry offers.
- Pray for protection and covering upon current Christian entertainers, for spiritual covering upon their lives and minds. Pray against temptation that Satan may use against them.
- Pray that the current Christian artistes will support one another in their faith and stand firm in their convictions and faith, and will continue to rise up to touch lives for Jesus where they are!

6. Myself...
- God's protection and covering upon my life..
- Deeper understanding of His Word. To be able to wield the Sword skillfully and carefully.
- A heart of humility, gentleness and love in my daily life..
- Faithfulness in a deeper and more intimate prayer life.
- Improving in my guitar and composing skills.
- Increase anointing as God takes me to greater responsibilites..
- God's strength to juggle between my responsibilites (Work and Ministry)...
- oh.. yes.. a lot on myself... so... the ability to look beyond myself and to those around me!!

Luv y'all..

Have a great year in 2010... I love y'all... yes I do!

No comments: