Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Confession of Faith - Water Baptism

So, a December entry. Again the Lord has been challenging me in writing, and truly the passion is growing back. Sometimes I wonder why I've chosen Science, but then again, many the plans in a m
an's heart right. I'll let the Lord lead and light the way. And meanwhile, faithfully doing what I've been called to do, and serving as His Spirit leads.


"In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determi
nes his steps."
- Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)



Even as I re-prioritised my life over the last year, I found myself not giving up writing - an extended limb for my life. Recently, I have found my novel/script again, and am continuing on writing my fourth story - Vanness' Teenage Love Story. Many might have found my first 2 stories, some lucky ones have read my 3rd one (which has been deleted because I forgot to lock it in the archive section), and some have been awaiting my fourth.

Anyway, cut the long story short. I was doing a little bit more research to write my fourth story and chanced upon a series of links - my 'kor kor's' blog. Ok.. I know I should stop saying this. Anyway, if you know who my 'kor' is... not da ge, but my 'kor kor', you know what I mean.

Anyways.. I should stop my broken English now, and just let the picture paint the story for your eyes. It touched me so much, and I don't know how much it means to you, but it did to me.
Praise God for the work He's done in so many different lives.



Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I will be with you always, to the very end of the age'"
- Matthew 28:18-20


Just something in his words, "In all the years of walking my walk I've never been baptized, or really knew what it meant......and now....I'm still figuring out and trying my best to be honest to myself and let God do the rest....God bless us all."


A picture tells a thousand words. I'm really touched and blessed by this. Some times, we wonder why other have more power than us. It reminds me of the story of Queen Esther, that she had to be placed at a place at a certain time to fulfill the plans God had for her.

This total humbling act of oneself is truly commendable.

This reminds me, I have yet to let all you my valuable friends know of my baptism too. It was on 10th October 2008 - 1 year 1 month and 1 day after I accepted our Lord Jesus Christ into my life.



Looking back, this year of 2008 has indeed been a fruitful one. I believe and look forward to more fruitfulness in the years ahead. Praying for all of ya.

1 comment:

Cintia said...

this few pics reminded me that i dunno where is all my water baptism picsss!!!!!!